Argan oil is also known as ‘liquid gold.’ It is an absolutely natural oil that is rich in antioxidants. It is mainly used to keep the skin, hair and nails hydrated and nourished. The extracts of Argan tree kernels are used to prepare this organic oil formulation. No parabens, sulphates or phthalates are included in it.
Suitable for skin type
Argan oil in detail
Vitamin E and essential fatty acids are the main components of Argan oil that helps in keeping the skin totally hydrated and nourished. It was cultivated in Morocco as an organic product, and it consists of superior properties that heal and condition the skin, thereby giving the users a young-looking complexion. It can also be used as an anti-ageing agent.
Argan oil gets absorbed into the skin quite easily making you fresh, glowing and beautiful. It is not irritating or greasy, and as a result, it becomes an excellent moisturizer. Sensitive skin that is particularly vulnerable to acne can benefit a lot from this oil.
As far as hair is concerned, it can eliminate split ends, making your hair prettier than ever. If you have frizzy hair, you should surely try out Argan oil. It can be the perfect conditioner for your hair.
It can soften cuticles and make the nails healthier. Argan oil is ideal for patients of brittle nails, dry hands and cracked skin on feet. It keeps the skin moist and soft, thereby making the hands, feet, and nails healthy.
There is a common complaint of cracked lips among people during cold or dry weather. Argan oil helps to make the lips soft and moisturized.
It can also be used to protect against stretch marks and sagging or puckered skin after delivery.
Vitamin E is the primary ingredient responsible for increasing the skin elasticity and removing stretch marks. It can also be used to keep the skin and hair soft, healthy and hydrated at the time of pregnancy.
First of all, pure Argan Oil is cold pressed to make sure that it remains as a superior quality oil. A recyclable glass bottle that is specially bought from women’s cooperatives at Morocco is used to store the oil. This ensures the social and economic welfare of the women. These cooperatives operate inside UNESCO biosphere reserve that keeps Argan trees protected.
According to a 4-week clinical test, there was an improvement in skin hydration in 83% of women.
Users also noticed that coarse wrinkles and fine lines under the eyes got reduced to a great extent.
How to use?
- If you wish to enhance your face, use a few drops with gentle rubbing motions just like you would use any body lotion. It moisturizes the skin and gives it a glow that you always desired.
- For the eyes, it can be used for hydration and reduction of fine lines. Massage a few drops on your face before retiring to bed for best results.
- It can eliminate split ends and flyaways in the hair. Argan oil can be your personal hair style agent. Use it after blow-drying by rubbing a few drops in your palms and then apply it by combing your fingers through your hair. Doing so makes your hair more manageable and gives them a healthy shine.
- Cuticles of the nails can be conditioned by taking advantage of the oil’s softening properties. Before going to bed, massage few drops of Argan oil into the cuticles and let it stay overnight.
- It can be used to soften rough patches on feet and toes. For anyone who has dry elbows, Argan oil can eliminate the dry and dead skin. Apply a few drops of Argan oil on the hands and feet. Massage it at bedtime every day.
- Pregnant women should rub a few drops of Argan oil into breasts, stomach, bottom, and thighs so that they do not have to worry about ugly stretch marks anymore.
- In combination with 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, Argan oil can also be used as an exfoliator. Brown sugar facilitates the absorption of Argan oil in the skin.
- Razor bumps and razor burn are not uncommon for men and women. Argan oil can be used as a soothing agent after shaving. Warm one or two drops of the oil and gently massage the affected area. Ingrown hair can also be reduced by this method.
In a nutshell
Argan oil can be used effectively even in its pure form, and so you need not buy it as lotions, conditioners or moisturizers. For all the varied uses of the oil, you can use the same bottle of Argan oil that makes it an all-rounder among different cosmetic products. A myriad of cosmetics exists in the market, but Argan oil still makes a remarkable difference to the skin, making it a unique formulation.