What is Maeng Da?
Maeng Da is the most potent strains available. It is a species of plant excellent for relief in chronic pains, general and medical conditions. Among all species, Maeng Da is the most potential which has profoundly enhancing effects on mood and energy. Many user reviews suggest that it is the premium quality herb which is unmatched when compared to the other strains. Most of the other strains can be used for pain relief or stimulation, but this strain of is exceptional as its alkaloids serve both purposes.
Where it’s originated from?
The Maeng Da strain has a different history. Maeng Da has its origins from Thailand, even the name is a Thai word which means a pimp, this name was given to it some two decades ago, and there is no much information available on why was it given this name. There is controversy with this strain to be genetically modified which is not proved. The region of Southeast Asia, particularly Thailand is the oldest and sole cultivator of Maeng Da.
What are the different types of Maeng Da?
Maeng Da has subsequent strains, among which each one has a unique property.
- Red Maeng Da is a high analgesic product which is useful for chronic pains.
- Red Horned Maeng Da rare yellow-brown strain of Maeng Da which provides a supreme euphoria to the user.
- Green Horned Maeng Da is a native of Thailand’s rain forest which has more potential to be used as energy booster with useful in mild pains only. It has no euphoric effect.
- White Horned Maeng Da is native to Malaysia which hast the most energetic potential than any other strain.
- Mixed Maeng Da is a commonly used product which has all the types of Maeng Da in it in respective quantities which potentiate each other effect. It has roles in energy production, pain treatment, insomnia and euphoric feelings altogether.
What it’s good for?
The primary effect of Maeng Da is stimulation which feels like coffee with no discomfort involve. For this reason, it is considered safe for general use. The alkaloids found is higher concentrations in Maeng Da.
It is available as the crushed and fine powder which can be added to food recipes or drinks, most commonly it is used to make tea which is preferred by the majority of people. Dietary supplements are also available, but with the limited access, Powder is more in demand and readily accessible. As this strain is highly reactive, it is not advised to combine it with a potentiator or to be used with other medicines.
Traditionally it is used as a stimulator by the general public. Its properties are unmatched for treating old painful diseases. It is advised to be used in higher concentrations to work efficiently as an analgesic agent. Because of the reactivity, it might be recommended to start with a minor dose which is increased progressively. It also reduces stress and fatigue and induces a relaxed mood in the user.
Note: All products on our website are for educational and research purpose only. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and not intended for consumption, treatment, cure, or prevent any disease. By purchasing you agree to our terms of service and that you are at least 18 years of age. Handle this product at your own risk.